Increase your revenue
Affect customer behavior with individual offers
Set up a loyalty program that works for you
- Stand out from competitors
- Stimulate customers to come more often
- Return customers who have not visited you for a long time
- Revive the customer base from the first day of implementing the program
- Any changes in cash registers are not required
- More profitable than a discount program
Reward customers for recommendations
Discounts and bonuses for the invitee
Customers are more willing to offer your services to their friends if they receive a bonus for the customers they attract.
Discounts and bonuses for the invited person
Those who receive a recommendation are more likely to use your services if you offer them a discount at their first visit
Flexible customization for business needs
- Support any value
- May be limited and applied only to goods or only to services
- Allows you to set a single or multiple charges
- Valid throughout the network or at selected branches
- Automatically accounted in the finance and statistics reports
Service subscriptions or memberships
Valid across the network
Subscription can be limited by the branches selected in the settings.
A subscription can act both on specific services and on a whole category of services
Payment of services by subscription is fixed, as well as other payments by loyalty cards (bonuses and certificates)
Subscription may be limited in time
Accrue discounts and bonuses according to various criteria
Get to know who came to you
It is impossible to know all customers by sight. Identify the most important customers with the software and offer them exclusive bonuses.
Structure your customer list
Analyze how much profit different groups of customers bring to you and turn your focus on their retention.
Respond to decline in customers' loyalty
Return customers lost in the past. The software will help to isolate them from the entire customer base and take action in a timely manner.
Use an individual approach
Segment customers who are sensitive to SMS-mailing and do not annoy them.