The present Agreement about Transfer of Data concluded between Altegio Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of Cyprus with its registered office at 25 Andrea Kalvou Street, Office 102, 2321 Lakatameia, Nicosia, Cyprus (hereinafter referred to as the Licensor) and authorized representative of Licensee.
WHEREAS Altegio Limited, enters into this Agreement for the purpose of granting the
Licensee access to the Altegio Platform.
WHEREAS his Agreement is intended to regulate Data transfer to the Licensor for Data processing;
WHEREAS the Agreement is intended to ensure an adequate level of security in accordance with data protection regulations when personal data are processed and, in particular, transferred with regards to business activities of the Parties;
WHEREAS you, being an authorized representative of Licensee, confirm:
- you are an official representative acting on behalf of a legal entity, individual entrepreneur, Licensee, who actually uses the Platform;
- you have the authority to agree to this agreement on behalf of a legal entity, an individual entrepreneur.
- if you do not agree to this agreement, you may not access or use the Platform, Site;
NOW, THEREFORE,the Parties have agreed as follows:
The subject of this Agreement is the mutual obligations of the Parties to ensure the confidentiality of transaction of all Data on the conditions specified in this Agreement.
By accepting the terms of this Agreement, the Licensee freely, voluntarily and in his interest gives his consent for the following actions:
- transfer of all Data of the Company's account to the Altegio Platform, including: databases of the company's clients including Personal Data, databases of the company's employees including Personal Data, data on financial transactions, online record history, visit history, integrations with third-party services, all other information of account;
- processing Personal Data of the Licensee employees, clients and third parties whose personal data is transferred by the Licensee under this agreement for the purposes of transfer account of the Licensee's Company data's to the Altegio software (also collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data), pursuant to the Data Processing Requirements and Regulation (EC) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- processing of other information on a Company's account by entering them into electronic databases, inclusion in lists (registers) and reporting forms.
Consent is given to the Licensor for the processing of my personal data in accordance
sets forth the rules of processing of User’s personal information including User’s personal data
Terms of Service that is posted and/or available on the Internet at:
alteg.io/en/info/terms, and with
License Agreement hat is posted and/or available on the Internet at:
order to enable the Parties to continue their relationship in a manner that is compliant with law. Licensor
processes the personal data as Controller of personal data.
The Parties take necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect personal user data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions with them by third parties.
The Licensor takes all technical and organizational security measures appropriate to the risks, for example against accidental or illegal destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access during data transfer.
The Licensee undertakes to comply with the terms of this agreement and warrants that:
- when transferring the Company's data, the Licensee observed all the rights of personal data subjects provided for by law;
- the Licensee has obtained the consent of the personal data subjects for the transfer and processing of their personal data by the Licensor and third parties in accordance with the concluded contracts and agreements, in order to observe legal rights and interests;
- The Licensee takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect User data from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as other illegal actions with them by third parties.
Each Party must keep this Agreement and information it receives about the other Party and its business in connection with this Agreement confidential and must not use or disclose that Confidential Information without the prior consent of the other Party except to the extent that:
- disclosure is required by law;
- the relevant information is already in the public domain.
This Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of, or in connection with, its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, which the Parties will not be able to resolve amicably, will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This Agreement shall become effective upon acceptance by the Parties and shall remain in effect until terminated in writing. This Agreement may be revoked by Licensee in writing at any time at its discretion.
All suggestions, questions, requests and other inquiries regarding this Agreement and Data transfer may be sent to [email protected]. You may also contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO), either by way of a written letter addressed to the “Data Protection Officer” sent to the address indicated above, or via email to the DPO Address.